Why is there a need for a National Plan in Lebanon?
economic development of Lebanon.
economists, the business and professional associations, the syndicates,
the university students, and generally any citizen who feels that he can
contribute some useful input to the Plan.
by the citizens?
see them drawing long term plans for the country and taking the necessary
steps to implement them. This will serve to lessen the incidence of strikes
and civil disturbances.
2. Dissensions among the different political parties in Lebanon will be
reduced and greater unity will be realized, once all have agreed upon a
common line of action and "what kind of Lebanon they want".
3. The State will be able to chart a straighter course if the Plan clearly
identifies the goals to attain, the objectives to reach, and the means and
the resources that should be used for that purpose.
4. The Nation’s economy will grow more harmoniously. No sector of
the economy will be neglected and the citizen’s interest will prime all other
5. Careful planning will ensure that the country’s infrastructure is
developed harmoniously, to adequately meet the needs of a growing
6. Lebanon’s relations with its regional neighbors will improve. The
National Plan will make it easier to blend the country’s economy into its
next parliamentary elections?
opportunity to vote for a program instead of a “zaim”.This will
considerably improve the democratic education, and behavior of the voters.
|31.WHY DO WE NEED TO PLAN?